JPMorgan Chase Running A Stealth Campaign Against Trump

 



JPMorgan Chase Busted Being Involved In Stealth Partnership With Liberal Groups To Unseat President Trump

JPMorgan Chase Busted

JPMorgan Chase busted running a clandestine operation to unseat President Trump and elect Joe Biden for President.

MFI-Miami has learned about the operation thanks to someone at JPMorgan Chase dropping the ball over a decade ago. In addition, JPMorgan Chase had sloppy recordkeeping during the early days of the financial crisis. As a result, this led us to where are today. 

Confused? Let me explain.

About 11 years ago, I had a client named Talisha who had two old WaMu mortgages with JPMorgan Chase. During the course of my investigation, I requested documents about her loan from JPMorgan Chase.

Somehow a low-level employee put my cell phone number on the file as Talisha’s primary contact number. In April 2009, I handed the report about the investigation to her attorney. Then the nightmare began. For 3 years, Chase bombarded me with phone calls asking for Talisha. At its peak in 2012, I was averaging eight phone calls a day from JPMorgan Chase.

Read More At MFI-Miami

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amateur Home Flippers Get Harsh Wake Up Call

Deutsche Bank Plans To Foreclose On Trump Real Estate

Is Mark Stopa Going To Prison? Inquiring Minds Want To Know!