Chase QuickPay With Zelle Takes Longer Than Elephant Mating

Chase QuickPay With Zelle Is The Worst Money Transfer Service! Elephant Mating Takes Less Time!

Chase QuickPay

I had two different law firms I work with pay me through Chase QuickPay with Zelle in the past two weeks. It was not a very pleasant experience. Chase and Zelle advertise that the money will transfer in minutes. Yet, my experiences took days and were like the mating elephant joke:
The first experience with Chase QuickPay was with an attorney who is also a Chase customer. The transfer should have happened in under 5 minutes. Instead, it took Chase two days to process the request. It wasn't until the attorney who was paying me called Chase two days later to bitch that I finally received my money.
Read more at MFI-Miami

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amateur Home Flippers Get Harsh Wake Up Call

Deutsche Bank Plans To Foreclose On Trump Real Estate

Is Mark Stopa Going To Prison? Inquiring Minds Want To Know!