NYPD Top Cops Get Help Fighting Their Foreclosures


MFI-Miami Is Giving Back To New York's Finest! We're Giving NYPD Top Cops Facing Foreclosure 67% Off!

NYPD Top Cops

New York is an amazing city. NYPD Top Cops are some of the most amazing and dedicated police officers you can ever meet.

I know because I come from a family of cops in Detroit. My grandfather was a patrolman in Dearborn, Michigan and two of my uncles were Detroit police officers. My parents also had lots of friends that were part of Detroit's finest who were always at our house.

When I started offering MFI-Miami services to the people of New York City in 2012, I soon fell in love with the city. I realized what Frank Sinatra was singing about all those years ago.

After working in the city post-9/11, I soon learned that NYPD Top Cops were also some of the best-trained police officers in the world. Retired NYPD officers are in demand around the United States.

So with great gratitude, I have decided to give back to New York's finest. I have decided to give NYPD top cops and NYPD retirees who are facing foreclosure an amazing deal. MFI-Miami will offer NYPD Top Cops our mortgage fraud investigations for $500.00. This is a third of what we normally charge.

Our mortgage investigations have stopped hundreds of foreclosures in New York. They have also kept hundreds of families from being homeless.

There is catch though. Price does not include properties with multiple mortgages. Additional mortgages are $250.00 apiece.

The mortgage fraud investigation special also does not include jumbo loans or mortgages with multiple CEMA modifications. Jumbo loans and loans with multiple CEMA modifications start at the insanely low price of $850.00.

Let us know if you have health ailments from being a 9/11 first responder worked at Ground Zero. We also offer discounts for 9/11 victims you may qualify for.

Read more at MFI-Miami

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amateur Home Flippers Get Harsh Wake Up Call

Deutsche Bank Plans To Foreclose On Trump Real Estate

Is Mark Stopa Going To Prison? Inquiring Minds Want To Know!