Lackey For Doctor Who Doppelganger Tries To Bully MFI-Miami


Lackey For Doctor Who Doppelganger Tom Rosicki Uses Harvey Weinstein Pal To Bully MFI-Miami

Doctor Who
Doctor Who Doppelganger and foreclosure mill operator Tom Rosicki
I got an email from foreclosure mill operator and Doctor Who Doppelganger Tom Rosicki’s public relations firm on Saturday. I received the email within two hours after posting an article about how Rosicki’s firm, Rosicki, Rosicki and Associates has been accused of ripping off Fannie Mae.  The email came from high powered Manhattan-based Hiltzik Strategies. It strongly suggested I add a statement from Tom Rosicki into the article.
Hiltzik’s office also called my office twice on Monday when I was in court and they also sent me two more emails.
I never responded. Besides, I have more important things to do than to help save the ass of one of my New York adversaries.
Besides, I got screwed over the last time I did a favor for a foreclosure mill
Matthew Hiltzik was a mover and shaker in the New York State Democratic Party in the 1990s. He quit politics to work for Harvey Weinstein at Miramax. He also served as the personal spokesperson for accused rapist Harvey Weinstein.
After opening his public relations firm, he represented prostitute enthusiast and former New York Governor Eliot Spitzer.
Hiltzik is also a former mentor to former Trump Communications Director Hope Hicks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Caliber Home Loans Fights To Survive FDCPA Class Action Suit

Racist Florida Home Appraiser Busted Undervaluing Mixed Race Family's Home By $135,000 

Deutsche Bank Plans To Foreclose On Trump Real Estate